Okay El Real trend vs Valencia Charmingly Notes with teams in Madrid
Jakarta – Real Madrid’s ambition to continue to stick Barcelona got a big challenge when visited Valencia this weekend. Because, Los Che were having a slick record against teams from the capital.
El Real will host ‘The Bat’ at the Santiago Bernabeu on Sunday (05/10/2015) pm dawn. With a difference of two points of Barcelona at the top of the league, Madrid inevitably obliged to reaping the full amount of the scattered or potential rivals in the previous games ‘only’ against teams rated 11 Real Sociedad.
Against Valencia, Madrid dimodali series of seven consecutive wins in La Liga with 27 goals scored and conceded just six goals alone. In the previous game, Cristiano Ronaldo et al. successfully beat Sevilla 3-2 at once recorded its first victory in the Sanchez Pizjuan since 2011.
Meanwhile Valencia center became “anti-teams in Madrid” in 2014-15. Against Rayo Vallecano, Atletico Madrid, and Madrid, Valencia has not been defeated.
Statistical following duel between Madrid vs Valencia that was launched Opta:
– In the three meetings between the two clubs at the Bernabeu ended with a draw.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s side has won its last seven league games, scoring an average of 3.9 goals per match.
– Valencia have not tasted defeat of the teams in Madrid in all competitions this season (5 wins, 2 Series).
– If Valencia win and Sevilla defeat against Celta Vigo, Los Che will certainly finish in the top four for the first time since 2011/2012.
– Dani Parejo already had 12 goals in the league, he only scored 14 goals in La Liga in his career before this season.
– The team of Turia is just one defeat in his last 14 league games (4 Series) despite that they are just one win in five games The away (3 Series).
– The defeat at the Mestalla in the previous meeting ended the winning streak of Madrid has been running 22 games in all competitions.
– Valencia benefited from four goals suicide so the highest record in the league this season.
– Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more goals than any other player in the header than Europe’s top five leagues this season (10 goals).
– In all competitions, Gareth Bale has packed more assists than any other player to give birth to headed goals from Ronaldo (4 assists).
– Alvaro Negredo has visited four times in his career Bernabeu in La Liga and suffered defeats in all matches.